// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End The 2006 CNY Gold Disc Award Winner is......
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The 2006 CNY Gold Disc Award Winner is......  (Read 855 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
The 2006 CNY Gold Disc Award Winner is......
« on: November 17, 2006, 01:11:12 AM »
       KC Cummings!
 The Central New York Gold Disc is an award I created to honor the person who I feel has made " A positive impact on the sport of disc golf" in Central New York.

KC was chosen this year because he stepped up and contributed to the sport in a caring, giving way while also honing his game and turning pro in 2006.

He ran our league with a cool, calmness that had people enjoying themselves. The league has grown in success and saw it's best year so far. He was also instrumental in the design and installation of the new course in Clay and contributed to the design of the new course in Auburn. But not only for this year, KC has been a big part of the disc golf scene since we formed the club in 1999. He is well deserving
and it's my pleasure to add him to the list of stars  ;) that have won the award.
 They are:
 2000- Sam Meggs
 2001- Jeff Bednarek
 2002- Bednarek Family
 2003- Bill Jones
 2004- Larry Oyler
 2005- Don Courbat

Honorable mention goes to Matt Kilbury whose time and efforts on the website, and general support of the club and leagues has been commendable. He has had a positive impact locally and should be greatly appreciated by the disc golf community.

Offline KC

• League Manager
Re: The 2006 CNY Gold Disc Award Winner is......
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »
hey gary, thanks for the encouragement and recognition. this was a great year for cnydga and next year should be as much fun. we,ll try to iron out some wrinkles and have another great league season. as mentioned matt k. deserves much credit for providing such great tech. support and adding a tool for everyone to monitor there progress.  thanx kc

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 07:34:59 PM »
I enjoy working on the website and league stats, so not a problem.  I think KC does a fantastic job running our league and look forward to supporting him again next year.

I wish it were next year already...  I'm not a big fan of winter...

Thanks Gary and KC, I appreciate the positive feedback.

--Matt

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:24:11 PM »
all of u guys have done alot to support the game and only more to come.....ill golf all winter....matt u need to dress in layers :D
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 12:48:53 AM »
Congrats KC!!!!
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.