// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Another 46 at Jamesville Beach
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Another 46 at Jamesville Beach  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Another 46 at Jamesville Beach
« on: November 10, 2006, 04:16:15 PM »
Hi,

Just wanted to throw out there that I played a round this afternoon at Jamesville Beach with Gary Crowley, and Gary tied the course record with a 46!

The funniest part, for me, was Gary getting a 4 on #18.  Why is that funny?  Because just last night when I wrote the blurb for #18 in the course guide, I wrote, "Remember back on 17 when you were about to have your best round ever?  Now you're staring a 4 in the face and stomping back down to the cars!"  How's that for funny.

I was psyched in that I was out-driving Gary on a few holes you might not expect, but it was Gary's putting that got him tied with the record.  In the 30'-40' range, he was on fire.  Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think he missed a putt/shot within 50' the entire round, so...  I guess that's how you get a 46!

Great job Gary!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 04:34:08 PM by Matt »

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Another 46 at Jamesville Beach
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 08:00:46 PM »
  Thanks Matt for being my witness. 8) I was in a zone.....Auto-Zone. Dueced 9 holes, which were: 1,3,5,6,11,13,14,15, and 17. The cool thing was that four of those 40 ft putts were to save par.
 Nice to be in "the 46 club" with B-Jones,B-Honch and Trip. Record of course is unofficial as the real record is the PDGA record, of which no tournaments have been held as of yet, maybe in 07.
 Anyone want to start a "45" club?  :D

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 08:06:37 PM »
nice shootin tex...have some cool pics of you , dylan...trip and others from oxbow...show ya next time i see ya
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 01:31:56 AM »
nice shooting gary!! alot of the pro's say that thier putting is what "did it" for them...... makes me think i should practice more often!!

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:33:04 AM »
anyone thats played a few rounds with gary knows hes a demon from outside 45'...deadly accurate.im jealous :)
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 12:45:47 AM »
Thanks for comments guys, you just never know when the practice is going to pay off.
 Also helped that it was a fairly calm day. My putting is best with no wind.