// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Jamesville Beach course guide
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Jamesville Beach course guide  (Read 793 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Jamesville Beach course guide
« on: November 09, 2006, 11:29:15 PM »
I just finished adding the back 9 to our Jamesville Beach guide.  Also added some new pictures to the front 9 as a few of the holes changed slightly.

Jim Owens gave me some great pics of Emerson, so I'll do that course next (as time allows of course).

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Jamesville Beach course guide
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 11:57:23 AM »
great work once again matt...just who was the guy that threw behind him.....? ;D
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »
<just who was the guy that threw behind him>

I'm not going to give him up!  I felt bad.  There was this awkward moment of silence, but then someone started laughing which made me start laughing, and I don't think we stopped laughing until at least the 3rd hole.  I will say the guy was a good sport about it though!

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 08:14:21 PM »
 ::)

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:15:37 PM »
probably because hes done it before? ha ha. bob honch has witnessed the same thing