// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Back 9 at Emerson Park / Auburn
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Back 9 at Emerson Park / Auburn  (Read 778 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Back 9 at Emerson Park / Auburn
« on: November 09, 2006, 02:59:14 PM »
Hi all....Gary Duckett would like to get the remaining baskets put in by the end of the month if weather permits.  He will need assistance.  I asked him for a date so I can solicit help from club members.  I know that Jim will be ready willing and able but we need more bodies.  I will post the date when he lets me know so keep you eye here over the next week.  I'll post the date and if you can let me know at that time if you can help, that would be great.  Thanks...Wendy 

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Back 9 at Emerson Park / Auburn
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
i should be able to help if im not working...                                                                                                                                         
YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME!!!!

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Back 9 at Emerson Park / Auburn
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 06:35:24 PM »
if its a sunday i can be there.. ;D
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."