// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNY championships not updated on PDGA.com??
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNY championships not updated on PDGA.com??  (Read 797 times)

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
CNY championships not updated on PDGA.com??
« on: November 06, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »
was looking at the PDGA website and i seen that the "battle of saratoga" was posted on my "player information" page but the CNY championships wasnt.... just wondering why. i know the CNY's is updated under the "tournament results" page.  i see the ratings next ratings update is 12/19/06 will it show after that ??? ???

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Re: CNY championships not updated on PDGA.com??
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 03:02:33 PM »
Good question, Mike.  Both tournaments look equally "filled out" to me.

I dropped a question to the PDGA on the ratings not too long ago, and got a quick, intelligent response from a human being...  in other words, I was impressed!

Use the "Contact Us" form or whatever to ask them, unless someone else has an answer for us.

I got a round in today at lunch at Jamesville Beach.  What an awesome day!  If I wasn't so busy at work, I'm sure I would've taken the whole day off.  I shot a 56, and that included bogeys on 16 and 18.  Got a rare 3 on #9, that was cool.

If it's still dry tomorrow, I'll be there again, roughly 11:45pm for a round if anyone is interested.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: CNY championships not updated on PDGA.com??
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 04:50:24 PM »
I updated all the information on the PDGA website the night of the tournament.  The electronic report was sent in on 10/30/06 due to my being out of town for work the week following the tournament and needed info. There is more to submitting than you see.  There was an issue with one of the spreadsheets not displaying correct information and I had to email David Gentry with the PDGA.  It took him a while to get back to me.  Once he replied, I completed the form and submitted...10/30/06.  The money was also mailed that same day.  I know they have it as David emailed me today to say the report looked good!  So, basically you should see it appear shortly.  If not, let me know and I'll contact them.  Thanks!  Wendy  ;D