// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Dead Dogs Fall Open.....
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dead Dogs Fall Open.....  (Read 708 times)

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
Dead Dogs Fall Open.....
« on: November 06, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »

It was a wonderful time!! before the tournament started i was practicing and i got an ace on hole #13!!! ;D i thought i was going to have a great day, but the course was layed out different from when i used to play there. they lost all the holes near the creek(3,4,5,6,7) due to erosion. so 1/3 of the course was new to me. 1st round i shot a horrible 61. thought i made up alot of slack in the 2nd round with a 56, but the 61 was too much to over come. the winner of ADV. shot a 102 if i remember correctly.(BAGGERS!! ;)) i didnt finish in last, so im happy. it was great to play with some of the people that i used to play with.