// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Bob Honch repeats as PDGA Champion at Denison Park
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bob Honch repeats as PDGA Champion at Denison Park  (Read 772 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Bob Honch repeats as PDGA Champion at Denison Park
« on: November 05, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »
 Bob Honch, won the Haunted Waters event in Corning for the second year in a row. A morning score of 50 launched him into 2nd, one behind the leader Bobby Jones.
 Then in the afternoon he shot 57 from the long tees to win the tournament.
 Barry Robinson won a playoff to win Advanced. I belive his first PDGA Championship in Advanced, beating out some very good players in a big division. Good job.
 Ben Basillio was on the lead card in second place before dropping to fourth, but a good tournament for Ben in his second appearance in the advanced division.
 Other players from Central New York were Larry Oyler in Adv Masters, Doug Courbat playing in his first PDGA event in awhile, Brian Chappel from Auburn and KC Cummimngs in Open. (I think that was it).
 Myself, I played open and stayed in the middle of the pack all day but had some brilliant golf at times and my putting was back to where I expect it to be. My second round was satisfying as all aspects of my game were comimg around, finishing with 8 straight pars from the long tees and a score of 58, and no 5's on the card.
 The weather was great compared to the forcast and Hank Foss did a great job with his 5TH PDGA Tournament at Denison. I really enjoy the golf there and it was a pleasure playing with these guys, there were ALOT of great shots(especially Paul Thomas hitting about six 60ft putts in the first round), it was fun to see.

Gary Crowley PDGA #15889
                                                         CNYDGA #001