// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Jamesville Beach Status
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Jamesville Beach Status  (Read 865 times)

Offline Jamesville Bill

Jamesville Beach Status
« on: October 31, 2006, 08:47:08 PM »
Jamesville Beach Park is now closed for the remaining of the fall and winter season. The Disc Golf Course will remain in place for use until weather becomes very poor in late November or early December. Please park safely outside the Park gates and walk in to golf. No restrooms or portajohns will be available. Thanks to all that visited this year. The Course has seen a noticible increase of use this year. It was great to chat with users both local and from out of town. The sport is growing and I can easily see it in the last few years. We'll post here when the baskets are pulled and next spring when they go back in. Thanks again to all that helped make it happen at JBP and we hope that all that visited this year had fun.

Bill

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Re: Jamesville Beach Status
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »
Thank YOU Bill!  I know I'm a little biased because Jamesville Beach is my "home course", but I really like it, and I thought the maintenance was phenomenal.

I think it's safe to say I got my money's worth from my season pass, and you can sign me up for another one next year :-)

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
Re: Jamesville Beach Status
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 04:56:44 PM »
Thanks Bill to you and your staff for the great maintenance at J'ville.

P.S. I'm good for a pass next your also.... and discounts for preseason purchase???   lol
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...