// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Ice Bowl 2007
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ice Bowl 2007  (Read 927 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Ice Bowl 2007
« on: October 29, 2006, 07:19:02 PM »
I posted the Ice Bowl information under the Official Section.  I also emailed club members for feedback prior to me posting but I only heard back from one.  Please let me know if you think that you'll be participating in the Ice Bowl.  This is part of Winterfest and it would be great to get a good turnout.  Also, it will show Green Lakes that there are people who play so we can get the proposal for a championship course through.  Spread the word.  Dylan has already gotten two friends to do the team thing with him.  They'll get their captain that day.  Got a family of 3, maybe the team thing is for you too!  Just you that wants to brave the weather, than the random double format is the way to go!  Talk it up to friends.  If they've always wanted to try it, have them bring a couple friends and do the team thing.  If you have just one friend to bring, bring them out for the random doubles.  There is a format for all.  Thanks.     

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Ice Bowl 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 02:16:43 AM »
Bobby has agreed to captain a team of Gary DeMarse, Brian Chappell, and I so you'll see all of us there.
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: Ice Bowl 2007
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:25:03 AM »
Ok.  You can play whatever format you'd like.  I thought the random doubles would be the attractive format for those of us who play, such as in league, and the team format(best shot)for beginners. You guys will have quite the team for best shot, especially against beginners.  But again, I'm just glad you guys want to come out and play.  You can pick whatever format you'd like.  ;D  Bobby can be your captain but I'd like to say that moving forward captains will be randomly assigned that day.  It's all just to benefit the Food Bank of CNY so its all about fun!  Thanks!  See you then.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 10:47:49 AM by Wendy »