// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Ice Bowl 2007 - February 18th (Sunday)
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ice Bowl 2007 - February 18th (Sunday)  (Read 753 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Ice Bowl 2007 - February 18th (Sunday)
« on: October 24, 2006, 11:51:09 AM »
Hi all....I have secured Green Lakes for our Ice Bowl this year.  We will have the Ice Bowl as part of Syracuse Winterfest.  We will put in 9 portables in addition to using the 9 for the existing course.  This will give us 18 baskets.  Plans are that we will be starting down by the lot by the cobblestone building and bathrooms and play up along the beach area through the woods to the upper course and through the course and then down the other side making it back to that second lot where everyone is parking. I will be meeting with the park to discuss more details soon. I would really like to raise a lot of money and food for the food pantry.  I am working on the format but am gearing toward random doubles in the morning (A - B pool) and then a team type format for the afternoon to attract new players allowing one experienced team captain for each team with best shot format.  I will need some 'team captains' to volunteer to be placed with the groups.  The purpose is to get people out to play and introduce them to the sport.  There will be a fee for a group which can be paid by each individual or sponsored by their employer or whatever.  I'm getting the price of the Ice Bowl merchandise so I can see how much it will cost in regard to setting entry fees.  I will keep everyone posted once the final details are worked out. If you have any questions in regard to this or suggestions, please let me know.  I can be reached at courbat4@msn.com or 374-2604.  Any club members who want to assist with this, please let me know. Mark the date on your calendar!  Let's really get people playing so that the local food bank gets our assistance. The turnout may also help as we submit our proposal for a championship course, hopefully in the Spring.   ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:52:57 AM by Wendy »

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Ice Bowl 2007 - February 18th (Sunday)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
As soon as the details are set I'll get a flyer up at Emerson. There have been alot of casual players out here it would be good to get involved I think. If I can do anything else, give me a ring. ---jim
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.