// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Barry Schultz wins 3rd U.S. Championship
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Barry Schultz wins 3rd U.S. Championship  (Read 819 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Barry Schultz wins 3rd U.S. Championship
« on: October 22, 2006, 11:00:16 PM »
  Mr.2-Time World Champ is now Mr.3-Time U.S Champion as Barry Scultz took home $11,000 for the win at Rock Hill.
 Brian Schweberger was 2nd and one of my regional favorites, Steve Brinster came in 3rd. Another of my regional favorites, Kim Scottwood was 14th in only his second year as a pro.
 Doug Opiela beat some world class players during some of his rounds but finished  123rd. I noticed he got a 13  ??? on a hole that seemed to atract high scores.
 Nice going though Doug as he beat Ken Climo and Mike Moser in the first round. Also noticed Mike Broderick in 136th, tied with Des Reading, which is nothing to be ashamed of, for sure. Greg Hosfeld made the cut but 5 shots out of the $, in 74th.

The United States Disc Golf Championships-
                                           One Division,
                                                        One Champion,
                                                                    -Barry Schultz

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Barry Schultz wins 3rd U.S. Championship
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »
to see video highlights go to www.discgolftv.com lots of footage!!