// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNY Champs 2006 - What a success!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNY Champs 2006 - What a success!  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
CNY Champs 2006 - What a success!
« on: October 14, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »
Don and I just want to take the time to thank everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to come and spend time with all of us today at the tournament.  Some of you traveled far and it is much appreciated.  I hope us CNYDGAers were good hosts.  Special thanks to Doug, Sue, Lisa and Dave who passed on their opportunity to play to help the tournament run smoothly.  Thanks to Pat Govang for his great job on the ACES event and awards.  I hope everyone had a good time.  It was great to see people from all over.  Thanks again to the Buffalo crew for making it out of the snow storm to come play!  We hope to see you all, and more, next year!  Thanks again...Wendy  PS..Scores and information is posted on the PDGA website under our tournament.

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: CNY Champs 2006 - What a success!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 10:05:47 AM »
 :) thanx wendy and all the cny crew for a great time!!!!!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
Thanks to all the club members that helped pull this off...
Wendy, Don, Sue, Lisa, and Dave for braving the cold on tourney day and all our members that showed up to play.
Most of all thanks to the TRAVELLERS for coming to our little part of the disc golf community!!
Without people at our events they would not be as fun as they hopefully are..
Thanks Again,
Doug Courbat
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...

Offline john_d

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 11:18:38 AM »
Great time at the CNY Champs event!  Thanks Wendy, Doug and the entire club for running such a fun event!  See you all soon ..
John

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »
Just like after States I think I needed to decompress :-)

Great job to all who helped put this together, and especially Wendy who I know did the lion's share of the work.

I had a great time, but easy for me to say...  I'm going to take my Intermediate win and run.  Maybe join a few friends in Advanced Masters...

The best part of the tournament was the fact we were able to show off Oxbow in good weather and everyone seemed to be having a great time.  Can't ask for much more than that.

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »
once again bravo!!!!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »
Thanks all!  Keep an eye out for our next event....the Ice Bowl!  The Syracuse Winterfest has asked us to hold an event was part of their Winterfest celebration.  Seeing the Ice Bowl is right at that time, that's what I'm working on doing.  Volunteers to assist with this planning, please let me know.  I am working with JBP to see if we can hold it there.  I will keep you posted.  It will mostly likely be either February 17th or the 18th so mark you calendars!  The more we can get the better.  I will advise you the format when I work out the details.