// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Corning Ny on November 4th.
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Corning Ny on November 4th.  (Read 1071 times)

Offline bryon

Corning Ny on November 4th.
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:33:19 AM »
Just thought I would throw out the below information to the message boards in the area.  This used to be my home course till I moved and always hope for a great turn out.

The last New York State PDGA sactioned event of the year is in Corning New York on Saturday November 4, 2006.

Here is the information I received from the TD and thought I would pass it along. 

HAUNTED WATERS CLASSIC

Known for its abundance of challenging OB?s, a myriad of disc-holding trees and long holes, it is ultimately the water that intimidates our players. So, be afraid because these waters are
HAUNTED?.

WHEN:  November 4, 2006
WHERE:  Dennison Park in Corning NY. 
WHAT:  2 rounds of Disc Golf.

COST:
Open  $45
Advanced $30
Intermediate $20
Juniors $20

100% payout, with additional funds and prizes added to all levels of play! 
Current PDGA Members get $5 off their registration fee!

Contact Tournament Director Hank Foss for more information or to register at 607-937-8153 or hfoss@stny.rr.com. Located at Denison Park in Corning, NY, more information can be found at www.TwentyPercenters.com

Last year was an amazing 58 players which is very awsome considering the town of Corning only has about a dozen people who play reguraly.  (maybe not even that many)  I have never seen the course so packed and alive!

If you have never played in a PDGA tournament or always wondered if you should move up a division, this is the perfect tournament.  Its at the end of the year.  The course is fair to both long arm and non-long arm throwers, and anything can happen.

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Corning Ny on November 4th.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 11:34:26 PM »
 ;D i agree toatlly and urge everyone to try to make this tourney
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 08:23:07 PM »
I think Don, Dylan and myself are going to try to make it.  (Paige too!)  Hank/Corning 20%ers are good hosts.  Definately a challenging course with all of its water and OB's  :o.  If you haven't made the trip, November 4th would be a great time to make it!  Hope to see you there!  Let Hank know if you are going so he can try to have a head count.   ;D

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:31 PM »
van is on the fritz...if anyone is going and can spare a seat...please let me know
YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME!!!!

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »
by the way youngdavinci is brian...cnydga member...all around good guy
YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME!!!!