// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End New message boards
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New message boards  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
New message boards
« on: August 06, 2006, 11:46:02 PM »
Registration is now open!

In light of Rochester and Ithaca adding message boards to their websites, I'm going to hope people are in a registering mood and am going to try to upgrade the CNYDGA message boards again.

Initial testing is complete, however there may be issues with registration or forum use that come up.  If they do, I will do my best to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 11:50:32 PM by Matt »

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Re: New message boards
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 02:46:47 AM »
WOOHOOO. Thanks Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
Okay, I think I figured out how to do this.  So sorry as I am technically challenged.

I want to say thanks to Matt for helping us update our web page and keep up with the times.  We appreciate his expertise in this area.  You're doing a great job!   ;D 

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:59 PM »
          and you gave me crap about the NYS championship thing :o

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 09:12:56 PM »
very nice job matt!!! hope to see u and others playing tc3 soon!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 07:12:48 AM »
    hey Mark let me know if anyone finds that crush. Hate to think I might have to whup Tripps arse for one of his. :-\

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »
i forgot what hole browndude..anyone interested in early am golf here let me know...theres 2 9 hole "lil gems" that most might not have played..by the way bobby i have your pullover, sweatshirt thing...71 courses and counting
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."