// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Saturday - Hyzer Creek
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Saturday - Hyzer Creek  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Saturday - Hyzer Creek
« on: October 18, 2006, 08:29:37 PM »
Mikey T.....Don is going to Hyzer Creek Saturday so if you want to ride with him, let him know  289-2973.  He'll be driving out.

Offline greg

Battle of Saratoga Oct 21st at Hyzer Creek
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 07:23:40 AM »
Hi folks,
 Just want to invite everyone over to Hyzer Creek for Sat's Tournament. No pre-reg needed, we will probably fall short of
filling the field, no one will be turned away. Meeting 930 am
Camping on Friday is no problem, Morgan will be up there to help
folks with questions. Saturday's forecast is for Sun and 55 degrees. The course is in fine shape, we've installed an
outhouse and are fixing tee boxes. Had a blast at Oxbow last week and look forward to seeing ya'll this week.
  The Joralemon Park course, south of Albany by 15 miles, has all 18 holes installed and you should check it out when you can.
Greg

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Saturday - Hyzer Creek
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 08:56:22 AM »
 ;) the "flyer" on this page says start at 8 am?
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 09:07:43 AM »
Naa, you're seeing things...   ;)

Offline Blue Deuce

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »
 Cnydga had a nice showing today at Hyzer Creek. The boys from Auburn tore up the ams 2 division. Andy and I took 6 + 5 place.
Though I play through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no bogies for I am the baddest mother in the valley.

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 09:14:59 PM »
       Played the "Creek" for the first time and really enjoyed it. I took my knocks, getting a seven the first time I played the creek hole, but won the battle for second place in Pro Masters.
 Greg Kurtz won (Masters) as he played really good and showed us an ace on hole #18. His first ace ever and he's been playing for 26 years!!
 The open winner,Craig Cutler scored a 114 to become the first PDGA Champion at Hyzer Creek.
 Gotta thank Morgan Wright and staff for a fun Tournament. The course absolutely rocks and I really look forward to playing there in the future.

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 09:15:21 PM »
I found the results:

http://hyzercreek.com/battle_flyer.htm

Good job everyone.

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »
If you haven't been to Hyzer Creek you really neeeeeed to go. Easily one of my 3 or 4 favorite courses anywhere. Marshall street was there with discs, the trophies were great, and lots of good people. Thanks Morgan!!!!!
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.