// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Any singers or musicians in the group???
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Any singers or musicians in the group???  (Read 810 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Any singers or musicians in the group???
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:16:09 PM »
Hi all...One thing that I wanted to do was have a member play a rocked out version of the National Anthem before we started.  Come to find out, no one had answered my email so I don't think we are a musically inclined club!  ha ha!  I didn't really want to share that I was doing that as I like to throw in things to make us unique but I really think a disc golfer would be the ticket to either play the tune musically via guitar or other instrument, or if we don't have any musicians if we have any singers in the group, right before we go off.  Disc golfers are so diverse I would think we'd have someone in the group.  Any volunteers?  I heard it was done at a few big tournaments and everyone thought it was cool.  Let me know.  Thanks!   ;D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 11:18:54 PM by Wendy »

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Any singers or musicians in the group???
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:22:41 AM »
i dont know how to play that on a water drum or rattle...LOL ;D

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Any singers or musicians in the group???
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 05:28:35 AM »
  when i sing small animals quiver in fear and children cry....
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.