// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Registration - CNY Champs
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Registration - CNY Champs  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Registration - CNY Champs
« on: October 04, 2006, 11:20:18 PM »
Hi everyone...We have 45 people pre-registered so far.  More come in daily.  I can't believe the number of players that are coming that are new.  It is great.  The intermediate division is the largest division so far! Like I said, I've been getting emails and calls daily.  Don't miss out!  Contact me today to make sure you don't miss out!  If you want to see who is coming..just check out the PDGA website under our event.  I update it daily.  Any questions, let me know.  Thanks, Wendy  ;D

Offline john_d

Re: Registration - CNY Champs
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 11:45:48 PM »
Hi Wendy!
This event sounds like a lot of fun ... definately gonna sign up for it!!  Whats the best way to get you the registration and payment?

Derek Sonderfan (MPO, NJ) will also be making the trip up with me ...

John DeBois

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:26:54 AM »
Hey John...That's awesome!  You can email me at courbat4@msn.com with both your names, the division you are playing in, PDGA #'s, and t-shirt sizes.  Looking forward to seeing you both! 

Offline Sparky

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »
woot Fats is coming. does he still have his sweet haircut?