// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNY Champs - filling up!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNY Champs - filling up!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
CNY Champs - filling up!
« on: October 10, 2006, 02:19:08 PM »
Hi all...I received calls for about 7 more players today.  I haven't had a chance to add them to the registration list on the PDGA website.  Please note we are at about 60.  That only leaves 12 spots for a full field.  I have seen stuff on the NRDG board about people coming but I haven't been notified.  I would hate for people to come to have the field be full.  I can't seem to get back on the NRDG board to do a post.  I must have forgotten my password. 

Luke...Can you post on there to let me know asap if they plan on attending.  I want to have a head count for each division.

A couple people are coming over tonight to help me get packages together and cards written up, etc. 

Thanks everyone!
Wendy

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: CNY Champs - filling up!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 02:43:11 PM »
would it be possible to go upwards toward 90 players...? 5 on a tee is kinda slow but u can get more golfers playing!!! ;)
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
We could but it would definately slow things up and make for a long day going in to darkness.  I'd love the probably though of having 90 players show up!  ha ha!  I think we may be close to a full field.  We'll see.  The weather may scare some people away. 

We were making up packages last night and I'm not sure I marked you down correctly.  Did you pay me already?

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »
no i havent wendy..see ya saturday

Offline Sparky

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »
Bill Tedesco should be Emailing you today.

Also Dan Neri(adv or int) and Troy O(Pro) will be coming, I talked to them today.

I can have them call you if you need more details- just post or PM me with your number.

woot turning stone friday night! I am so not gonna get any sleep.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 07:56:24 PM »
Luke...thanks for talking it up.  They contacted us tonight and I've added them to the list.  We are at 63 players right now.  Only 9 more and we'll have a full field.  Gotta love it.  Each year it gets bigger and bigger.  We must be doing something right!  Thanks again.  Have fun at the Turning Stone.

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »
i dont see bob honch's name on the list...can u add him wendy, he is riding up with pat and i..... ;)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
He told me he was coming but I just haven't had time to add him and the few others that have contacted me.  It's been a whillwind here.  Especially since the newspaper article this morning on my family and disc golf.  Big color pictures too!  The phone has been ringing...I have NewsChannel 9 calling and also the Syracuse Winterfest called and wanted to know if we will be part of Winterfest and hold an event.  Kind of ties in to Ice Bowl so I think we will.  Just haven't had time to breath.  Plus, not everthing is ready for tomorrow so I'll be doing that tonight as unfortunately that thing called a job with a paycheck is coming in to play and takes priority!  ha ha!  I got him though.  No worries.
See you tomorrow.