// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Reminder to Pre-Register for CNY Champs
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Reminder to Pre-Register for CNY Champs  (Read 919 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Reminder to Pre-Register for CNY Champs
« on: September 27, 2006, 09:55:08 AM »
Hi all....I am getting pre-registrations from a lot of new people.  I am currently out of town and haven't been able to update the PDGA website under our tournament with these players yet but will when I return home.  So if you notified me of your pre-registration and you still aren't up on the PDGA website you will be added when I return home.  I haven't forgotten about you!  I have quite a few to add. Don't miss out on a spot...pre-register now.  Got some new guys coming from Buffalo, some new ones locally, some from the Albany area, etc.  I haven't received notification of many CNYDGA members that they are playing.  Don't take for granted there will be spots because there may not be!  Also, don't miss out on the player's package.  Register now!  Thanks....Wendy 

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
Re: Reminder to Pre-Register for CNY Champs
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 10:21:09 PM »
Wendy put up the players that have pre-registered on the PDGA website under our tournament.  If your name isn't there, please let us know asap. 
CNY Chaingang