// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Hey Gary Crowley!!!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hey Gary Crowley!!!  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Hey Gary Crowley!!!
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:46:56 AM »
Sun King and Disczilla both have 1st run pro teebirds in your weight if you're still looking....
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Hey Gary Crowley!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »
 Jim, thanks. I'll check on that. I couldn't find J and J but is it the same as J-Bird?   Maybe I can find a few more of these before they get real scarce. I appreciate the info.
         Gary

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 05:14:21 AM »
I checked with j and j and they still have bunches of them but they are all 150-class--- not what you are looking for. The other 2 places have them 170-172 for $12.  Do you still want that black one? If so give me a ring and I'll bring it to TC3 on sunday. I was wrong on the weight of it though- it is 166.
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 06:16:35 PM »
  Jim, thanks for checking. I will look into it. For now just keep the black 166.
 I  was lucky enough to get one back that had been at TC3 for awhile and it's practically new. Needs to be cleaned up but I actually GAINED one this weekend.  :D