// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Oxbow Falls #18 11-25-07

Disc Golf > Aces

Oxbow Falls #18 11-25-07

(1/1)

MikeT:
on hole #10 i threw my TL, it went straight the whole way. so i decided to throw the same shot on #18. i threw almost the same shot. i remember saying "its gotta get down" then SMASH!! it was also kinda special cuz my girlfriend was my partner, and it was her 1st time playing. My brother was also one of the witnesses. it was his 1st time ever seeing an ace in person. and not some "Chubby" 150 foot ace this one was 375'!! i saw some people down on #1 and i yelled to them "is it in?" all i heard was "EFF YOU" LOL it was a funny sounding F bomb. KC was the other witness. he wrote "on a rope" on the disc.

i cant wait to get one in 08!!!!! maybe hole #13 with a buzz or cobra......... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version