// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Jamesville #5 - August 10, 2007 - Eric Trippany

Disc Golf > Aces

Jamesville #5 - August 10, 2007 - Eric Trippany

(1/1)

Matt:
"We were throwing our last couple throws to hole #5 and then heading home. It was a long, high, hyzer curve that hit dead on chains with a hyzer tilt! Had at least 4 witnesses. It was his second time acing the hole, a 274 footer that has some protection. Wasn't during a round but still had that sudden, stunning, surprise and excitement."
--Gary Crowley

Don the Good Twin:
Trip also hit this one during league one week. It took the first half of the season's Ace Pool, and that weeks CTP, plus I think he was the low team. Needless to say he won some $$$$ that week.

Disc Fly Guy:
My most memorable ACE of 2007 was my second practice hole, #8 @ Emerson, before leagues. I showed up, Matt Kilbury and John Powell asked me throw a couple of pratice holes. John Powell parked his drive and said "I hope I can make that putt."
My drive was low and right, I got a hyzer skip around the big 4-way tree and bang, in the chains.
Then I said,"I hope I can make that putt, oh yea I don't have to putt."  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version