// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Tom Mulligan's email/contact info???
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tom Mulligan's email/contact info???  (Read 949 times)

Offline Jamo

Tom Mulligan's email/contact info???
« on: September 19, 2006, 07:43:11 PM »
Hola central NY'ers,

Hope all is well. Lookin for the aforementioned, thought i'd give this a try, before digging deep into my email for his email, if its even still the same. Any info much appreciated.

I'll be in town oct 3-17th, unfortunately have an ADK trip planned with the little lady during the weekend of CNY championships. But would love to link up with any of ya at Ellison/Chili etc..(yes, i'm aware that those course are in Western NY).

Again, hope all is good, are CNY's at Oxbow this year, or one of your new courses? Looks like you guys have been hard at work getting the sport to grow, which isn't a surprise, seeing the dedication yrs ago at the start of it all in the area.

Cheers,
Jamo 16327
Kings Beach, CALI

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: Tom Mulligan's email/contact info???
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 11:19:53 PM »
Hey Jamo...Sorry you'll miss the tourney.  It should be a good time.  Great mix of people and members of different CNY clubs.  As for Mr. Mulligan...his email is tmullign@frontiernet.net  Thanks for the kind words.  We are trying to build the sport up.  Small steps but all moving in the right direction.  The CNY Championships are at Oxbow.  Having an ACE race at Emerson Park in Auburn this Saturday.  :)