// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Progress on Emerson Park Back 9 ????
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Progress on Emerson Park Back 9 ????  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
Progress on Emerson Park Back 9 ????
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »
Has anybody heard any updates on the back 9? Also in order to have a full 18 holes for the Ace Race 9-23-06 we may have to borrow a few baskets. We are working up a count. We have 3, Doug 1, I think we can get 1 more from Wendy's nephew. Who else has portables we can use for the day?  KC, Larry, anybody?????

Don the good twin.
CNY Chaingang

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: Progress on Emerson Park Back 9 ????
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »
Believe it or not, we do live in the same house...just aren't always on the same page.  I have Mike T. with a basket and Andy Haag also.  Those are the only two that have offered baskets up so far.  We have 3.  Might be able to get my nephews like he mentioned.  Need some more....so who's coming that can bring their basket?  Also, the back 9 are close but won't be put in until after our event.  There's the update.   ;D

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 11:37:02 AM »
kc has a few?.maybe pat?..can anyone tell me the area code for bobby jones?..i have his  number but the clown didnt give me an area code
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 07:49:41 PM »
585 nutball

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »
 ;D i wanna play sunday but have to work saturday night so..what time and all that?
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 08:34:04 PM »
don, if you want to come and get them..., i wont be able to attend the ace race. kc