// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End TC3 and States
Username: Password:

Author Topic: TC3 and States  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
TC3 and States
« on: September 18, 2006, 04:15:21 PM »
States in 2 weeks!  I like the team we're sending: KC (Open), Gary (Open Masters), Don (Advanced), Larry (Advanced Masters), Wendy (Advanced Women), Dylan (Junior), and Mike Dudczak and myself (Intermediate).

I got 2 rounds in yesterday, and I have to say, the course is looking great.  Kudos to team Ithaca.

I will be there again (assuming no rain, not soaking wet, etc) tomorrow, that's Tuesday Sept 19, at 5:00pm if anyone would like to join me.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: TC3 and States
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:12:39 PM »
Well this is news.  I didn't know you were attending as last we talked 2 day events didn't work.  Which I can totally understand.  That's great you are going.  We'll have a good showing like you said.  Let's bring home some wins.  Me...I have a tough one as a lot of the ladies can kick my butt!  I really wish I could play Masters but there wouldn't be a division as I dont think any of them are Masters age.  Bummer!  :)  Go CNYDGA!

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 12:36:01 AM »
True, true, I got in just at the last minute.  I'm going to drive back home Saturday evening so not to go overboard on the $$$.  Got my wife's blessing, and so yay me!

I'm thinking we don't always get a States in our backyard so to speak, and frankly I just got really excited :-)

So States, then our CNY Championships, and then I'm likely done for the year.  Would take a miracle, but would love to play Hyzer Creek on Oct 21.  And I'm going to try to make the Ace Race this Saturday, but I may not be able to.

I've had an incredibly fun year this year, and would love to cap it off with a good showing at TC3 or Oxbow--preferably both  ;D

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
 ;D dont forget the haunted waters tourney in corning...likely the first weekend in november...hopefully we will see the hickory hill campground course again also!!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline greg

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 09:22:58 PM »
Looking forward to the States tournament also. Have not played the
TC3 course yet but it sounds like fun. We also plan to have some Albany folks over to the Oxbow tourney. And come on up for
"The Battle of Saratoga" at Hyzer Creek on the 21st of Oct.
 And more good news, we added 9 more holes to Joralemon Park(just
south of Albany) and posted some info on the PDGA course directory
Nice town park setting. manicured fairways, huge trees, cool rocks but generally flat, and a few holes in the woods.
About 20 minutes off the Thruway. So if you're in this neck of the woods let me know, love to play. Greg