// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Final League Stats
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Final League Stats  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Final League Stats
« on: September 13, 2006, 10:20:15 PM »
The final league stats, as well as my final player reports (updated from Saturday) are posted:

League Statistics

The "players reports" were well received, and I enjoyed putting them together.  Even if you only played once, you have a report.  It's all one pdf file, but they are sorted by first name if you're just looking for your page.  Any questions on the stats, let me know.

Who won the Ace Pool contest???

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Final League Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 07:51:30 PM »
i just wanted to say "THANKS" to you Matt. you have done alot for CNYDGA this year. from the new website to the weekly reports and everything inbetween.
;D ;D THANKS ALOT!!!! ;D ;D

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 06:36:23 AM »
I second that!!! Thanks!!!
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 03:27:29 PM »
I agree, great job. I forget how the ace shoot off went, but I ended with the 3rd place $$$. All around the league was a real success. Thanks to all that took part.
DON
CNY Chaingang

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 07:03:38 PM »
so r people keeping the tags for the remainder of the year for bragging rights? ???
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 10:34:19 PM »
No.  All tags were turned in at the league finale.  I need to get yours and Andy Austins yet.  Then in the Spring, when you pay for membership you'll get one back for that year use again.  This helps the club keep a tab on all the tags so we can continue to use them year after year.  Plus, only paid members should be allowed a tag.  We'll see you at the NY Champs so you can give it to me then.  :)

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 10:10:19 PM »
Thanks to all who came out to league nite in 2006. We had a great year of league golf and tag challenges with many new members and visitors filling the ranks. Lets hope next year brings continued growth. Here are some official and unofficial results: Bag Tag Challenge Winners 1. Eric Trippany $100 / 2. Brian Chapell $60 / 3. Matt Kilbury $40 (playoff win over 3 others). Ace Pool Winners  1.Gary Crowley $112 / 2. Ben Basilio $70 / 3. Don Courbat $45. Best Avg.: Eric T. 49. Most Improved:Brian Chapell 24 hdc to 13 hdc. Lowest Score (with hdcp) Mike Thomas 44 (8/29/06). Lowest Team Score Bobby Jones & Ed Prall 94 (7/11/06). Most Nites Attended(besides kc):Don & Doug C.,Gary C. & Matt K. 17. Most Times Xman: Doug C. 4 times. Most Doubles Wins: Brian Chapell 6 times. Most Doubles 2nd place: KC & Trip 5 times. Highest Payout Doubles: Don C. and Brian Ch. $88 (5/16/06).Most Times Left Mini Behind: Gary Crowley 482 times (we love you man). See ya all next year.  KC

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 12:58:04 AM »
 ;D found one of garys today at tc3!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."