// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Register For States by this Fri the 15th
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Register For States by this Fri the 15th  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Register For States by this Fri the 15th
« on: September 11, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »
 Hey, last chance to reg by the deadline this Friday. Online reg only so get in if you can. It should be a premier event for all divisions.
 Greg Hosfeld is an amazing guy and can do some really cool things with the mini's.
  You'll love this guy if you catch his gig.
 If you can't play, come on down and see some great players on a great course. It's only 50 min from Syr. Tourney is 9-30 and 10-1.

Offline discslinger

Re: Register For States by this Fri the 15th
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »
Hi,

Thanks Gary!  The registration is updated and can be found here:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=5936#Open

The only people that I heard were going to play and haven't signed up is Larry Oyler and Eric Trippany.  Could someone let them know?

I also don't see your young guns Ben Basilio and Mike Thomas.  Where's Jim Owens?

Pat

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 06:06:11 PM »
Pat, I talked to Larry Saturday and he is going to be registering.  As for Tripp, he has his son that weekend and can't do a two round, two day event.  We announced the tournament at our league finale so hopefully that will bring some more people out. :)

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 10:15:17 PM »
Not sure if i will be able to make it. :( i should know before friday so if i will be able to i will be registered..... 

Offline discslinger

10 Spots Left
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 11:24:47 PM »
Howdy,

As of tonight the tournament has 10 spots left. If you're planning on registering tomorrow, please do so early. Also, one small favor - please put your T-shirt size in the comments section.

Thanks,

Pat Govang
TD

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 06:42:07 AM »
Sorry Pat. Amy and I are unable to play. Our work schedules are friday and saturday nights for both of us. I'll be there on sunday caddying for the old brown guy. :) Hoping to watch Mr. Hosfeld show him how to play the game and how to make some putts. ;) See you then, jim
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.