// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End ACE Race - are we having it?
Username: Password:

Author Topic: ACE Race - are we having it?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
ACE Race - are we having it?
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:26:42 PM »
Hi...I haven't heard from many on the ACE race.  Seems silly to have the event for a handful of people.  There are minimums that the club is required to purchase to hold the event.  If we aren't getting the people, may not be beneficial to have the event.  If you are interested, please let me know by noon tomorrow.  The packages have to be ordered and you need to be registered for a package to participate.  If you don't let me know, then you can't participate.  So wake up!  If you plan on attending, let me know.  :) 

Offline gar1234

Re: ACE Race - are we having it?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 11:00:42 AM »
Wendy, This is Gary D from Auburn  you can count me in on Sept 23 . im not sure is Jim told you  or not so im  posting it.Hope to see you soon.Have fun. Gary

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: ACE Race - are we having it?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »
These are the people registered for the ACE race:
4 -5 guys from Long Island
Mike Thomas
Lewis LaFleur
Mark Hickman
Jim Owens
Amy Owens
Brian Chappel
Gary Demarse
Kyle Kromer
Zach Powers
Fred Haag
Andy Haag
Ben B.
Matt Kilbury
Mike Dudczak
Gary Crowley
Don Courbat
Wendy Courbat (? - depends on kids sports schedule)

I have ordered a few extra packages so if you want to participate in this event they will go first come, first serve.

Thanks,
Wendy :)