// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End league finale
Username: Password:

Author Topic: league finale  (Read 1541 times)

Offline KC

• League Manager
league finale
« on: September 02, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »
JAMESVILLE BEACH SATURDAY SEPT. 9 @10AM LEAGUE FINALE

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
Re: league finale
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 07:50:41 PM »
posting this here becuase i couldnt figure out how to start a new topic(yes i am puter illiterate)...hoping people can come play with bob and i this sunday at tc3...and i saw that i was listed a s a guest and not a cny member...i wouldnt want to include me either, but i have a tag and paid my dues, so there!!
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »
It's okay Mark, you're not the only one.

From the main page of the message boards where you see the categories (General Discussion, Lost and Found, etc.), click on the category you want to start a new topic in, say General Discussion.  There will be a button that says New Topic.

I think the reason the New Topic button doesn't show up all over the place is to encourage people to post in the correct category.  Not so critical for smaller sites like ours...  but I've seen people take it seriously at bigger sites.

Oh, and hey, I got you listed as a member now.  Sorry about that, I have to assign that manually and am just kind of catching people as I go.

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 12:23:46 AM »
 ;D  good job on the board matt!! wheres mr jones?

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 09:55:03 AM »
Although Mr. Jones is a huge supporter and attends many of our functions and activities, he has never actually joined our club in the way of dues, etc.  We can't list him as a member.  We love him dearly though and he is always welcome to join at anytime!  Love ya Bobby!  ;D

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 09:03:06 AM »
was just wondering where he is...havent seen him in a few weeks...anyone golfing today?....if not ill be at tc3 ;D

Offline Blue Deuce

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 06:12:51 AM »
    I don't know who he is but couldn,t we add him as an honorary member.
Though I play through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no bogies for I am the baddest mother in the valley.