// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Tag Challenge update and some clarification.
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tag Challenge update and some clarification.  (Read 43 times)

Offline bbateman82

• Giggidy!
Tag Challenge update and some clarification.
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:50:16 AM »
We held the first tournament round with the tags all in for the players in the field.  16 people were there and 16 people put in their tags.  THANK YOU!!!!  Gary "The Denim Sniper" Crowley, Nicky DeGroff, Ryan Osborn, and John Buckley have thrown there tags on the page now bringing the total participants up to 29 people.

I would like to clarify a couple of things. 

1) I am working on making the rules less wordy so you don’t have to go through so much reading.

2) Last week I said that you cannot challenge any person who is more than 10 tags lower than yourself.  THIS ONLY APPLIES TO INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES (i.e. you calling someone to challenge them personally).  This does NOT apply to group rounds or tournaments.  If you're in a group and tags are played it does not matter what the tag discrepancy is.

3) I am the league administrator with Dylan Rees as my deputy.  If you have any questions, please get in touch with one of us.  Eric Trippany, Doug Bauer, Greg Mitus, Todd Bieshline, Good or Evil Twin, etc. are not running this league and (correct me if I am wrong) they probably are not interested in running it.  I think I am a nice guy (at least reasonable) so you shouldn’t be scared to ask me questions.  I don’t like getting phone calls from people at 1000 at night with "he said/she said" when the answer could have been answered directly by me.  No drama required.  You can contact me on the CNYDGA.org forum, Facebook, discgolfscene.com, or phone (315-935-9957) by text or phone call.

4)  Handicaps.  You may allow for player handicaps if ALL OF THE PLAYERS in the group agrees at the beginning of the round.  This defeats the purpose of the tag challenge but I will allow it.  This applies to that one round ONLY.  You will NOT be granted a handicap to be used during every round.