// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End ~~~Wednesday League Week #19~~~
Username: Password:

Author Topic: ~~~Wednesday League Week #19~~~  (Read 142 times)

Offline DougB

~~~Wednesday League Week #19~~~
« on: August 21, 2014, 07:51:40 AM »
We are at Oxbow Falls on 8/27. Bring your 10$ and this week, due to it getting dark out earlier, registration will close at 5:10.  That doesn't mean you have to be there at 5:10.  This will just give me the ability to get cards filled out and get people on the course a few minutes earlier.  If you are arriving after 5:10 or text me (315-415-3660) to let me know so we can get your name on the list. At 5:10 we will ask if anyone knows of anyone showing up late and we'll walk the lot to check for stragglers. After that you are out of luck. Being considerate to late arrivals means disrespecting the 40-50 people that arrived on time and are waiting to get their round started. Feel free to call me with any questions.

If anyone or anyone you may know needs this information disseminated in another way let me know and I'd be happy to accommodate.

If you know of any new people planning on coming, or if you are inviting new players, share this information with them.

Thanks.

DB

Offline DougB

Re: ~~~Wednesday League Week #19~~~
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:41:52 AM »
A perfectly cool and sunny evening.  Finally a round with no rain.  A light turnout compared to previous weeks, but that's OK by me.  32 showed and the top spots were;

Dylan/Jeremy G. - 45 - 54$
Ben Button/Jeff E. - 46 - 34$
Gary/Cap'n Jim - 47 - 24$
Cady/Tadd - 47 - 24$
Me/Dustin C. - 48 - 10$
Zack/Bargy - 48 - 10$
Luscious Luciano/Simple Jake - 48 - 10$

The full leaderboard is at;
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2014_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs were;
A pool on hole 9 was Spencer for 10$.
B pool on hole 10 was Burt Buttman for 12$.
C pool on hole 1 was Special K(arl) for 10$.

No aces, so the pool is up to 32$.

The end of year finale will be on Sunday September 28th.  More details to follow, but we'll start around 9 or 10am, hand out the series cash, have some shoot offs for prizes and I'll get some lunch from somewhere.  Stay tuned for more info.  FYI, the series cash will be paid out 12 deep, so check your points.  You won't get much for 12th, but you also should have shot better.

Thanks for coming out.

DougB.