// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End ~~~Wednesday League Week #17~~~

Disc Golf > Leagues

~~~Wednesday League Week #17~~~

(1/1)

DougB:

We are at Oxbow Falls on 8/13. Bring your 10$ and remember that registration will close at 5:20. If you are arriving after 5:20 call myself (315-415-3660) or Jason (315-247-8384) to let us know so we can get your name on the list. Like last week at 5:20 we will ask if anyone knows of anyone showing up late and we'll walk the lot to check for stragglers. After that you are out of luck. Being considerate to late arrivals means disrespecting the 40-50 people that arrived on time and are waiting to get their round started. Feel free to call me with any questions.

If anyone or anyone you may know needs this information disseminated in another way let me know and I'd be happy to accommodate.

If you know of any new people planning on coming, or if you are inviting new players, share this information with them.

Thanks.

DB

DougB:
Last night was the best night of golf all year.  It had nothing to do with my partner and I taking 1st.  For the record Ian Berry is a berry good putter (see what I did there).  I was getting it reasonably close and he made absolutely everything.  It was great to see Tadd Reynolds back on the links and Dustin Clearo made his debut appearance.  41 showed and the top spots were:

Ian/Me - 46 - 60$
Tadd/Zack - 48 - 30$
J.Peters/D.Lewis - 48 - 30$
Good Twin/D.Clearo - 48 - 30$
Hooper/Cady - 49 - 20$
Sweet/K.Bau - 50 - 16$
Dylan/Les - 50 - 16$

The full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2014_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs were selected by last weeks winners and were:
A pool on hole 7 was Dylan for 12$.
B pool on hole 15 was Gilmore for 16$.
C pool on hole 13 was new guy Dustin for 12$.

No aces this week and the pool is up to 137$.

Thanks for coming out.  Thanks to everyone who let me know if you were running late.  With it starting to get dark, it is more important that we get started as early as possible.  Thanks Zack for helping out with cards and my beloved brother, Karl, for managing the money.  I truly could have done it without you, but it wouldn't have been as easy.

Same story next week.

DougB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version