// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNYDGA Membership Packs!!!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNYDGA Membership Packs!!!  (Read 252 times)

Offline tbeish

• TEAM TRILOGY
CNYDGA Membership Packs!!!
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:43:29 PM »
CNYDGA MEMBERSHIP PACKS!!!

For this year's membership packs I am trying to do a hooded pullover sweatshirt and a bag tag. The hoodie will probably be charcoal grey with a small Dynamic Discs logo in the front and a large CNYDGA logo on the back in white or black. The bag tags will be the usual numbered tag with a CNYDGA logo on the front and a DD logo on the back. Tentative pricing looks to be $25.00 for a SMALL to X-LARGE hoodie and a bag tag and $28.00 for a 2XL to 5XL hoodie and bag tag...

I am hoping to have these for sale at the Clay Classic on July 19th.

Things may change but this is the current plan...

Comment on this post if you would be interested in purchasing a CNYDGA Membership Pack and what size you would like so we can get an idea on numbers...
PDGA#: 41457

Offline Blue Deuce

• CNYDGA Member
Re: CNYDGA Membership Packs!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:28:16 PM »
Andy and I are interested.
                                          ;D
Though I play through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no bogies for I am the baddest mother in the valley.

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 06:37:12 PM »
Yup

Offline tbeish

• TEAM TRILOGY
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »
What sizes??? Fred, got you for a L... Andy? KC? Don't be bashful ladies! ::)

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 08:09:09 AM »
XL

Offline tbeish

• TEAM TRILOGY
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »
CNYDGA Membership bag tags and hoodies ARE IN! COME AN GIT 'EM! Come find me after Wednesday night leagues to get your membership packs! For those that didn't get a chance to pre-order, we will have some extras! $25.00 for a SMALL to XL hoodie and bag tag, $28.00 for a 2XL to 3XL hoodie and bag tag. Show me your orange Paragon CNYDGA bag tag and I will give you the corresponding number in the new tags, all other tags are first come, first served. If you don't attend Wednesday night leagues, get a hold of me on here or at tbeish@hotmail.com...