// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday Night League Week #2
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday Night League Week #2  (Read 177 times)

Offline bluj420

Wednesday Night League Week #2
« on: May 01, 2014, 08:02:14 AM »
First off wanna say thanks to Doug for letting me take the reins of the league and every one else for bearing with me on my first night in charge a few hicup's aside things got going pretty smoothly and the rain even let off a little. The moral of the evening was Karma, for Spencer and John with steaming hot round in the rain after Spence stepped up and set up the island hole for 10b which was the CTP for all pools. A shot from the pavilion to the little tree between 10 and 11. Even through the wet wacky weather a good time was had by all, Heading to Jamesville for next weeks league see ya there, I'm thinking of doing a couple extra holes to make up for the mess they call 9 now, G-Man out!!

24 people showed and the top spots were;
51    Spencer    Golley $48
57    KC    Scott F $24
57    Ben    Andy  $24
59    Dylan    Laufer $10
59    Jeff A    Adam K $10
59    Salibury Pat $10
59    Barret    Lucas $10

The full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2014_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs were all on 10b;
A pool Kc took home $8
B pool Barret stole $8 from me
C pool and I got to see Nick have a great shoot to take home $8

Ace pool is at $83.
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.