// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End 2014 stodabaker-tour
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2014 stodabaker-tour  (Read 417 times)

Offline stodab8ker23

2014 stodabaker-tour
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:51:03 PM »
Hello my name is michael stoddard . I was born in auburn ny I lived in upstate ny for 26yrs before moving to north carolina.  I now have a tour for the second year running and would like to make a stop in the syracuse area in the middle or end of july. Im open to suggestions as to what course to do this two day event and if anyone has any info in who I need to contact up there to set this up that would be great.  I have a website in the making www.stodabaker-tour.com the tour has a single open class event on Saturdays and a bring your own partner Sunday's. The minimum prize pool is $2000 in cash and prizes . Plus grab bags of shirts and discs. The tour also stops in virginia,north carolina ,south carolina, florida, georgia, colorado, and washington . Looking for a nice course a pro course is preferred.  Ill probably have some pros with me hanging out . Working on linking up with some of the best like mj. I have a small page on facebook 2014 stodabaker tour. This year the tour is being sponsored by 1up Glass a new company on the rise so lots of awesome prizes and plenty of cash lots of fun.  I am a member of the pdga but this is not a sanctioned tour of the pdga. I have insurance for my tour and will get any permits needed withing the state laws. Anyone with real info please email me .   Stodab8ker23@gmail.com