// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End The Battle at Arrowhead - Sat. April 12th
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Battle at Arrowhead - Sat. April 12th  (Read 100 times)

Offline Mudd Budd

The Battle at Arrowhead - Sat. April 12th
« on: February 11, 2014, 07:07:32 PM »
Report this post

Reply with quoteThe Battle at Arrowhead - Sat. April 12th
by Mudd Budd ยป Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello Fellow Disc Golfers,

There will be a tournament held on Saturday, April 12th at YMCA Camp Arrowhead. This is a beautiful piece of property located in the middle of Powdermills Park and will undoubtedly be a spectacular event. This tournament will be to raise funds for families that cannot afford childcare and or summer camp for their kids. This event will be great P.R. for our whole disc golf community.

Entry Fee for the tournament will include Lunch, Play, and a Raffle ticket. I plan on having plenty of ways to win cash and prizes.

I am currently working on trying to put together a ton of CTP and raffle prizes - So if you have anything that you would be willing to donate to the cause, it would be great!

I am also looking for $25 hole sponsors - Your name/business will be posted on the tee sign, and all sponsors/donations will be tax-deductible.

And Lastly, In order to make this event possible, I will need baskets. I have already arranged with Arrowhead a way for you to drop off a basket and be locked up for safe keeping. Getting baskets there before the day of will be very helpful in setting up.

If you have any questions, feel free: DMDrees57@gmail.com

Here is a link to the flyer and GRDGC thread:

http://grdgc.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4438&p=28454#p28454

Thanks!

-Mike Drees