// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday Night League Week #20
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday Night League Week #20  (Read 568 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday Night League Week #20
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
A reminder that, tomorrow, we have our last week at Oxbow for the year. 10$ in to me by 5:15 or call 315-415-3660. We need to get started a few minutes earlier this week. Ace pool is at 0$ courtesy of Francis Daher.

DougB

Offline DougB

Re: Wednesday Night League Week #20
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 07:27:46 AM »
A hot, and oppressively humid night was just what Dylan and Luscious Luciano Legend needed to destroy the competition.  A 5 stroke margin of victory was impressive.  Good to see Brad and Gilmore back, it's been a few weeks.  Josh was wondering if it's possible to come in last 2 weeks in a row...I think you answered that yourself.   Despite the poor level of play by me and my partner, it was still an enjoyable night.  29 showed and the top spots were:

Dylon Hot Fire/Legendary - 42 - 50$
Crowley the Denim Sniper/Cady Perry - 47 - 28$
K/Mac - 47 - 47 - 28$
Fly Boy/Zee - 48 - 18$
The original KC/Jason "the cooler" Laufer - 49 - 8$
Benjamin Button/G-Man - 49 - 8$
Meitus Touch/Bow Man - 49 - 8$

For real names and the full leaderboard, go here:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2013_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs were;
A pool on hole 1 was Gary for 8$
B pool on hole 6 was Steve Z for 13$
C pool on hole 3 was Krusty Karl for 8$.

The ace pool is healing itself after Fran violated it multiple times over the last month...its at 29$.

Next week is at Clay...please call if you're going to show up after 5 so I can get your name down.  We need to tee off by 5:20.  Only 2 weeks left.  Thanks for coming out.

DougB