// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNYRPS Tournament at Clay
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNYRPS Tournament at Clay  (Read 544 times)

Offline BigDave

CNYRPS Tournament at Clay
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
Hi everybody.  This flyer came to me at work and I didn't see it on the forums yet, so I figured I'd get it posted.  I couldn't make this event last year, but I attended in 2011 and had a great time.  In 2011 it was a one round event, I'm not sure if that's still the case.  I'll be bringing up some family and friends for the day.  I hope to see a bunch of the CNYDGA family too.

Offline DougB

Re: CNYRPS Tournament at Clay
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »

Central New York Parks & Recreation Society Fundraiser.....
 It hasn't been over-advertised, but the CNYPRS is having a fundraiser this Sunday 9/22. It's 30$ and you'll get a disc, lunch and the opportunity to thank the people that have installed courses and have the ability to install courses at other parks in CNY. While some may question the 30$, it is well worth it to the DG community to show our support for these folks. Wayne Morris of the Town of Clay is a huge supporter of the club and DG in general. If you are available and can swing the funds please leave a message here if you plan on attending. Wayne needs a rough head count to order lunches.

Again, its a great cause and is great face time with Parks and Rec decision makers in CNY.

What we typically do is just break off into teams for best shot, teaming club members with parks and recreation representatives for a fun round of best shot. Nothing but pride and great rapport with decision makers is on the line.

Please let me know here. Call with questions 315-415.3660.

Wayne would like to know ASAP.

DougB

Offline BigDave

Re: CNYRPS Tournament at Clay
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:10:07 PM »
I've got four players coming up Sunday...two am3 level players and two young ladies who have just recently picked up the game.  Its great to see a mainstream parks and rec. agency like CNYRPS embracing disc golf.  I highly encourage anybody to come out for this event.  $30 is a good deal considering it includes a nice lunch and a disc, and the money being raised is going to support an organization that does tremendous good for parks throughout Central New York.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody Sunday.   ;D   

(Doug, I've already contacted Wayne with my headcount)