// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Congrats to Brandon
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Congrats to Brandon  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
Congrats to Brandon
« on: August 28, 2006, 11:46:34 AM »
Well, I wanted to do a banner for Brandon like I did with Wendy's birthday, but I've been very busy lately.  He got married this Saturday (26th)!

It's fair to say we probably won't see him tomorrow night...  but next time you see him, tell him congratulations!!!  We wish Brandon and Rachel many happy years together :-)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Re: Congrats to Brandon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 09:26:20 PM »
Congrats to Brandon and his new bride (and that lovely baby)!  Welcome to domestic life!  Hey, don't let people razz you.  It works for Don, me and the kids.  Heck we just celebrated our 16 year anniversary this past Friday!  (Been together 18 1/2 years though and still going!) Marriage is a good thing and we wish you all the best!  Congratulations!  (Don...no comments needed from you!  ha ha!)

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
Re: Congrats to Brandon
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
Good job, it's definitely an adventure. Hopefully with your daughter getting older you can get the whole family out to the course. Don't stay on  your honeymoon too long there's a lot of disc golf season left. Congratulations again.
Don and the family.
CNY Chaingang