// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday League Week #14
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday League Week #14  (Read 541 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday League Week #14
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »
Jamesville beach tonight, 10$ in to me by 5:20p or please call 315-415-3660.  I've heard if you tell them at the booth that you're they're for disc golf league that some of the attendents will let you through for free.

see you there.

DougB

Offline bbateman82

• Giggidy!
Re: Wednesday League Week #14
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »
Any word on basket #9?  I will not donate until they put it in the ground and get rid of that stupid POD unit.

Offline DougB

Re: Wednesday League Week #14
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:25:16 AM »
Sorry for the delay in getting this out, I was on the road yesterday.  We got 31 people out on Wednesday.  Donnie Lewis made his first appearance and Luciano said he even may come back, so I guess that's good.  We had a tie for first and myself and Hooper took the gold.  Dylan and Pat Carney were just a few feet out for 2nd.  We also did a throwoff for the last place money and Meitus and James won that one.  Meitus also aced #11 for just 31$, still a 1 on the card.  Top spots were:

Me/Hooper - 46 - 54$
Dylan/Carney - 46 - 34$
KC/Clementine - 47 - 20$
Salisbury/X - 47 - 20$
Spensa/KBau - 47 - 20$
Meitus/King James - 48 - 10$

FUll leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2013_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs;
A pool on hole 17 was Dylan for 10$.
B pool on hole 15 was me for 13$.
C pool on hole 16 was Dave Hartman for 10$.

Meitus aced #11 for a mostly empty ace pot.  31$

Next week is the last week at Jamesville, then we move on to Oxbow again.

DougB