// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Clay Classic 2013
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Clay Classic 2013  (Read 768 times)

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
Clay Classic 2013
« on: July 01, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »
Just 12 more days until tee off! Get registered before you miss out. Must pre-reg by 7/7!

4 DOWN MAN!

Offline KC

• League Manager
Re: Clay Classic 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 04:25:11 PM »
Hey

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:25:08 PM »
HEY
What?
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »
Hey

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 08:53:05 PM »
Need $25 hole sponsorships. Please contact Trip ASAP.  )
(315) 436-0203. Thanks!
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 08:19:53 PM »
Hey!

Offline TimJ

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
Hey KC! I just found out that most of the talk of the tourney has been occurring on facebook. I had been wondering what was going on. Last year there were lots of updates here. For people like me who do not use "the facebook" for various reasons, it is tough to keep up with info. Maybe I am the only facebook-avoider (or maybe you and me, KC). Sorry for the rant. See you all tomorrow.

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 11:13:53 AM »
You're not the only one Tim. I have a Facebook account so am able to follow along, but like DiscIthaca, a lot of clubs find it easier to just have a Facebook page. Can't say I blame them. I prefer the websites/forums myself, but I'm old haha.

I purposely have just one friend on Facebook, one "like", and zero posts  ;)

Offline *D*

• CNY Disc Golf Facebook Group
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
Hey KC! I just found out that most of the talk of the tourney has been occurring on facebook. I had been wondering what was going on. Last year there were lots of updates here. For people like me who do not use "the facebook" for various reasons, it is tough to keep up with info. Maybe I am the only facebook-avoider (or maybe you and me, KC). Sorry for the rant. See you all tomorrow.

Just wanted to put it out there that the CNY Discgolf FB page it not technically affiliated with the club, but something that I made due to the ability to connect with a much larger range of people and GROW THE SPORT! I think it is hilarious that you are complaining that people are not chatting where you would prefer them to! =) (please don't take offense as I mean that in a friendly way!).  TeeHee, The times are a changin'!
Happy Discin!!