// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday Night League Week #7
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday Night League Week #7  (Read 684 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday Night League Week #7
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:20:06 AM »
Tomorrow we are back at Clay for the last Wednesday of the month.

I need either 10$ in hand by 5:20 or a phone call to 315-415-3660 if you are running a few minutes late.  If you show up after the teams have been drawn you won't get in, sorry.  Also if you're milling around in the lot, please don't wait until the last second to register...I'll be taking money from around 4:45 on, the earlier you get in, the better.  Thanks all.

Rumor has it the hanging basket may make an appearance. 

Ace pool is at 249$.

DougB

Offline DougB

Re: Wednesday Night League Week #7
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 10:40:44 AM »
Oh yeah, and with the thunderstorms in the forecast tomorrow;
1.  if we get lightning during the round, everyone will head back to the pavilion.  if we can't restart in a decent amount of time everyone gets their money back and no points awarded.

2. if someone gets an ace and there is lightning afterwards and we can't finish the round, they'll get half of the ace pool.  If we can restart and finish the round, they'll get all of it.

Offline DougB

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
Reminder, league at Clay tonight.

10$ in by 5:20 or a call (315-415-3660) if you're running late.   If it's past 5:20 and I don't have your cash or a call, you're out.

Looks like the rain may let up!

See you there.

DougB

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 07:54:42 AM »
Started out a little dicey with what looked like a tornado touching down right before we started, but like some kind of disc golf Moses I raised up my iPad and the skies parted with t-storms both north and south of the park...not a drop of rain and blue skies and sunshine were what we had to deal with.  Thanks for the patience using my new system.  I think it saved a lot of time and hassle.  It is truly randomized teams.  Two new playes showed up, Zach Tiner and Richie Peryea of the Faes clan.  Hopefully you had a good time.  Doug C's hanging basked was in effect, so par was 57. 

32 players showed and the top spots were:
~D~/Crowley - 52 - 54$
Dylan/John Buck - 53 - 30$
Guerdon/Billy "the rule i want enforced this week is yield to the team on a higher hole" Sivils - 53 - 30$
Salisbury/Osborn - 54 - 20$
Evil/Hoop Sr. - 54 - 20$
Westy/Bateman - 54 - 20$

The full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2013_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

All CTPs were on the hanging basket.
A pool was Jeff Assmussen....again - 10$
B pool was Doug Courbat, fitting since it was his basket - 12$
C pool was ~D~ for 10$...showing up the boys....nice.

Ace pool is up to 281$ !!!!!!

Thanks all for coming out.  You should know by now that even a 100% chance of rain means it won't rain while we're shooting.  Thanks to Doug Courbat for hanging the basket.  Thanks to Brad Bowman for fixing the table on 14.  Thanks to Billy for patiently teaching his fellow golfer the rules of etiquette.

Next week we're headed to Oxbow.  Call me at 315-415-3660 or have your money in by 5:20.  We'll draw teams at 5:30.

See you Robbie T's!

DougB