// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday Night League Week #8
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday Night League Week #8  (Read 720 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday Night League Week #8
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:00:29 AM »
Just a reminder that we're at Oxbow this week.

10$ in by 5:20, or give me a call if you're running late.  315-415-3660.  We'll draw teams at 5:30.

If you haven't paid or called when the names are drawn you won't make it. 

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Doug

Offline DougB

Re: Wednesday Night League Week #8
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 07:02:43 AM »
Great turnout again last night.  Pam and Reena made it back out....Josh Catron made the burn down from Carthage...and, Kilbury, on his first night this year even brought his own partner.  It was a nice cool, bug free evening at Oxbow.  37 showed and the top spots were:

Widden / Bargabos - 45 - 58$
E-Mac / Bowman - 46 - 32$
Sivils / L. West - 46 - 32$
Kilbury / X-man - 47 - 20$
Basilio / Pam - 48 - 18$
Crowley / Reena - 49 - 12$
Z / Catron - 49 - 12$

The full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2013_CNYDGA_Wednesday_Night_League/leaderboards

CTPs
A pool on hole 6 was KC for 12$.
B pool on hole 10 was Sean Gallagher for 13$.
C pool on hole 1 was the mythical Todd Beishline for 12$.  Todd also aced 15 at Oxbow on Tuesday.

Thanks again for coming out.  Thanks for the calls from those that were running late.  Thanks to D, Todd and Eric for cleaning up the the course on Tuesday.  I was expecting a war zone, but the course looked great.  Thanks to Brad for bringing the cooler of beer, I hear he's doing that every week.  Thanks to Karl and D for helping out at the end with the money.

Same time same place next week.  Oh yeah, the ace pool is at $318, don't spread the word.

Don't forget to swing by Heritage Park in North Syracuse around 10am on Saturday for their grand opening.  It'll help us all by having a good turnout at events like these.  Support gets courses.

DougB

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:21:53 AM »
Thanks Doug,
For everything you do to grow the game...
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »
sport Doug, it's a sport!

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 08:51:07 PM »
Top ace pools on Disc Golf Scene:

Offline bbateman82

• Giggidy!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 07:56:51 AM »
That can only mean one of two things.  1) We have a really committed group of folks turning out for leagues or................ 2) Nobody in our little band is great enough to claim the $$$$$$.

Watched Greg doink the basket on 4 with a comet!  Didn't he claim a large pot last year, too?

Offline DougB

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 08:06:35 AM »
Meitus aced hole 10 at Clay on 6/20/12 last year for 104$.  He also took the CTP for 7$ which was on the same hole.

Peanuts compared to what it is now.

Steve Z had the biggest ace last year at Oxbow hole 16 for 124$...