// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Shorewinds Shootout
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shorewinds Shootout  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Tammy List

Shorewinds Shootout
« on: April 23, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »
Shorewinds Shootout III

Lakeside Beach State Park
Waterport NY

June 15th and 16th

PDGA Sanctioned B-Tier event
2 Rounds Saturday
1 round Sunday with a final 9 for Pro Divisions

Pro Divisions: $70
Advanced Divisions $50
Intermediate/Rec Divisions $40

This will be an Amateur Trophy Only Event!

if there is a division you would like to see listed that is not on the PDGA reg. site for this event, please let me know, if there is enough interest to offer the division, I would be more than happy to.

Register online through the PDGA.com site
or Send Checks payable to : Tammy List
8260 Center St. Holland NY 14080

for inquiries, please call 716-392-8416, or email at tlist82@gmail.com

Hole Sponsorships will be available for $25

*I will also be looking for people that are willing to help on tourney days, so if you know someone who wants to come hang out, but can't play, I will need hole spotters and registration help.

I am working on having Lunch available for order and delivery for both days! I will keep you updated

This is a Can-Am Series Event!!

Any Questions or anything I may have missed, please let me know...this is new territory for me...and I want it to be great!

Read more: http://nrdg-forum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tournylocal&thread=425#ixzz2RJVhz4An

Offline kenjiac

Re: Shorewinds Shootout
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
I just got to ask where is the entry fee going if Am's are trophy only for a $50 or $40 entry?  :o What's in the player's pack?
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163

Offline barefoot

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
any thought to Tee box assignments ?

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
The players packs will be very nice I assure you, minimum 2 discs each and more.  Not 100% on tees yet, I am edging toward
1st Round Pro Blue/Blue
                Advanced  White/blue
                Int/rec white/white
2nd round Pro White/Blue
                Advanced Blue/white
                Int/rec Blue/red
3rd round Pro Blue/white
               Advanced white/white
               Int/rec white/ red or white, not too sure yet

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
I just got to ask where is the entry fee going if Am's are trophy only for a $50 or $40 entry?  :o What's in the player's pack?

Last year was a star innova disc, a Z discraft disc, an umbrella and an AceRun tshirt and a couple other small things.  Not sure about this year, but last years was worth it.

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 08:04:45 AM »
Hole Sponsorships will also be available for $50 in Merchandise.

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »
Tourney is getting closer...keep those registrations coming!

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:15 AM »
I took a lot of things into consideration and this was, for the most part, my original tee plan for the weekend, so this will be my final tee plan for the weekend (unless I missed a division or something)

Finalized Tees as Follows:

Round/Division/Course/Tee

Rd 1/MPO,MPM,FPO,MA1/Blue/Blue
Rd1/FA1, MM1, MM2/Blue/White
Rd 1/MA2, FA2,MA3/White/Blue

Rd2/ MPO,MPM,FPO, MA1, MM1,MM2, FA1/White/Blue
Rd2/MA2, FA2,MA3/Blue/White

Rd3/ MPO,MPM,FPO,/Blue/Blue
Rd3/ MA1, MM1, MM2, FA1/Blue/White
Rd3/MA2, FA2, MA3/White/White 

Read more: http://nrdg-forum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tournylocal&thread=425&page=2#ixzz2U7ckeBjX

Thanks for the Support from the CNY community...I think you guys have the majority of the reg so far!  Keep 'em coming!

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 10:10:21 AM »
Also, if you want to help out and cant sponsor an entire hole...$10 minimum donation will get you in on the action! 

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »
Ladies   I would like it to be known that Justin Ernst, a local from the NRDG region, has offered to pay half of the entry fee for any woman that enters the event...up to $200 total for all ladies.  So please, register and encourage other ladies to come out and play!!  I will refund the half fee day of the event!

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 12:03:37 PM »
Hole Sponsors:

Blue Course Hole #
1. Luke Butch
2. Justin Ernst

White Course Hole #
1. Luke Butch
2. Super Dave and Glass America
13. Jay Guerdon

Still looking for tons of Sponsors!! Troy Widden stepped up to donate $100 and Jeremy Hoeltke has hole 4 at one of the courses (just don't have the course specified yet). So, keep it coming!

I will also be looking for people with coolers to use out on the courses for the 2 days, or anyone that would like to step up and purchase ice/snacks/water for the course...I would consider that a great donation and deserving of a hole sponsorship! Thanks Again!

Read more: http://nrdg-forum.proboards.com/thread/425/shorewinds-shootout?page=3#ixzz2VGPkiiZE

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 08:39:30 AM »
Just an update... I have been working on having food available both days to be ordered and brought to the course for lunch, but it would seem as though the local restaurant has no interest in this as they may not have the staff available to accommodate such an endeavor.  Please be prepared to make/bring food for yourself, or to leave and visit the restaurant down the road, Browns Berry Patch.  They do have dogs, burgers and the sort available.

Offline Tammy List

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 02:29:42 PM »
I just heard from the park manager, I guess the mower was broken and they couldn't get to it. They are going to try to and get out there in the next couple of days and mow, but there are some spots on the courses that are fairly wet and he won't have them mow if it is going to rut up the course. He suggested getting extra spotters out there...so if anyone is coming that has a friend that would like to hang out and have fun, but doesn't play...or anything of the sort...please bring them along and I will find a nice spot for them to hang out and watch plastic on the course!! It would be greatly appreciated!

Offline bbateman82

• Giggidy!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:27 AM »
Thank you for stepping up and running this tournament Tammy.  Still an incredible course and a great tournament.  Could have lived without all of the water, but still very enjoyable.  Tammy has asked that next time you place your requests for weather at least 1 month in advance and not the day of the tournament.

Congrats to Spencer, Doug B., Andy Clementine, and Karl B for taking home trophies.  Make sure you bring them to leagues so all of us posers have something to aspire to  ;D.

Looking forward to next year already and thanks to everyone for a memorable weekend!