// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End 2013 End of Summer Music Festival!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2013 End of Summer Music Festival!  (Read 632 times)

Offline UpstatePromotions

2013 End of Summer Music Festival!
« on: April 27, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
My name is Brandon, head of UpstatePromotions.com and I'm throwing a small music festival on Sunday August 18th in the Clay Central Park in Liverpool, NY. The festival will be free to attend and bands will be performing on the Ernest N. Casale amphitheater from 11a-7p. It will be a "jam-band" styled festival with some of CNY's most popular jam bands already set to play. I am looking to have a non-sanctioned tournament to be held at the Clay course that morning/afternoon for a relaxed day of disc, music, food and fun! Shirts will be available, more details and flyer to come soon.

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
Re: 2013 End of Summer Music Festival!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 11:15:57 AM »
Good luck hope to be able to attend...
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...

Offline bluj420

Re: 2013 End of Summer Music Festival!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 01:23:04 AM »
sounds sweet.
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.