// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End New York State Senior Games
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New York State Senior Games  (Read 527 times)

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
New York State Senior Games
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:55:23 PM »
The deadline for registering for The Games is May 5th?..........the event is Friday,June 7th.............SINGLES starting at 8:30am and DOUBLES around 12:30-1:00pm
   It is at TC3.........Thanks so very much..............Dave
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline DougB

Re: New York State Senior Games
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
Is there any way to find out who is signed up for this?

A teacher from junior high has played in it the last few years and I'd like to attend for support if he is registered.  His name is Skip Myler.

Offline Dave

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:06:45 PM »
Skip is a GREAT guy and even qualified last year for the National Senior Games in Cleveland in the Javelin! I am the TD for the NYS Games and will not know until mid-May who has signed up........I will post here once I know who is registered.However,I do suspect that Skip will attend. He is a VERY interesting man......his daughter was a Winter Olympian and has gone to the White House to meet Presidents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
Thanks a lot Dave!

That's the guy...Cammy Myler was a great luger.  His son was a great athlete as well, cancer took him a long time ago.

I hope to be able to catch up with him.

DougB

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 09:50:20 AM »
Does anyone have an updated registration list for this?