// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Basil Doubles Tournamnet April 27th -Gonzo Series
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Basil Doubles Tournamnet April 27th -Gonzo Series  (Read 342 times)

Offline Rpavs

Basil Doubles Tournamnet April 27th -Gonzo Series
« on: April 10, 2013, 01:26:19 PM »

Pre-Registration is not required. If you would like to help us run a smoother tournament then stop by the shop to pre-register, and I will give you 5% off your next purchase.

Doubles format- First round is normal best shot doubles. Second round is best score doubles. Derek and I decided to add in other doubles formats just like bigger sanctioned tournaments do, like PDGA Worlds and USDGC.

Best Disc (Best Score):
    In Best Disc (also known as Best Score), each player plays the hole as they would while playing singles; there are no shared lies. The team score is the best score on the hole by one of its players.
-The player who is away will always throw first, with this exception: If both players are lying   the same number of throws, the team may choose which player throws first.
-A player must pick up once it is impossible for him to better the team's score. The team incurs a warning for the first violation, and a penalty throw for subsequent violations.
-In case of injury or disqualification, one partner may play alone.

Masters, Am masters and grandmasters divisions etc. will be added if there are enough players that want to play in those divisions.

If you plan on playing in the Apple Farm B-tier, which ever division you would play for that you should choose the same one for all of the 4 non sanctioned tournaments leading up to the B-tier. You don't have to do that, but you won't be in the running for the overall series payout if you don't play in the same one for all of them.

For the over all series scores/payout your lowest tournament score get's dropped if you play in all 5 tournaments.

Offline Rpavs

Re: Basil Doubles Tournamnet April 27th -Gonzo Series
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
My partner for this tournament is going on vacation now so I don't have a partner. Playing in Advanced Division if anyone wants to partner up? I usually shoot well at basil, 45-50 for doubles rounds.