// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Displeased Park Goer at Heritage
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Displeased Park Goer at Heritage  (Read 771 times)

Offline lgaston99

Displeased Park Goer at Heritage
« on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:52 PM »
Earlier today at Heritage an elderly woman became quite aggressive with me regarding the white tee boxes at hole 9.  She felt they were too close to the playground and that some one was going to get hurt.  She wanted me to move them right then and there (I had just gotten out of my car at the parking lot).  I kindly told her that was not with in my powers, but she could contact the village if she had concerns.  She retorted that when someone gets hurt that I was going to get sued.  She then sped away very angry because I would not comply with her demand.

Just a head up to everyone else, it seems that not everyone is pleased with the course there.  Just be mindful of what you do and you should be good.

Other than that it was a beautiful day.  Just missed an ace on hole two as it bounced off the basket and chains landing 6" away  :-\

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
Re: Displeased Park Goer at Heritage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »
Thanks for the heads up...
Thanks for being polite with this woman even if she was not.

Not everyone will feel warm and fuzzy about the course, but I know the Village parks and Rec; along with the Village DPW believe in what the course has to offer.

P.S.
 it has changed and can change, Nothing is set in concrete,

;D
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...