// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End 2013 Wed. Night League
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2013 Wed. Night League  (Read 828 times)

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
2013 Wed. Night League
« on: February 19, 2013, 08:24:23 AM »
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline DougB

Re: 2013 Wed. Night League
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »
Looking forward to another great season this year.  Format will be the A/B/C pool again.

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

dbauer@cscos.com

DougB

Offline lgaston99

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »
New to the area and disc golf and thought this would be a great way to meet some new people and pick up few tricks of the game.  What is the process for joining the league?  Do you just show up on the first night or do you need to sign up somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Logan

Offline arc

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 03:51:45 PM »
Just show up a little early and introduce yourself. 

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:05:17 AM »
Logan, yup, just show up when you can make it.  Overall points are tracked and the top 10 or so in points get a payout at the end.  Its tough to get top 10 if you miss too many weeks, but the number of weeks you play is up to you.

Last year we had anywhere from 20-38 people every week.

I'm sure by the time league rolls around you will have met quite a few people.  Introduce yourself if you see anyone out on a course.

Doug

Offline DougB

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
Also, if you have an account on discgolfscene and want league results linked to your account let me know your name as it appears on the account, pdga# if you have it and email address.  The site needs pdga# or email to make the connection.

No need to let me know if you were linked in the past.

Doug

Offline DougB

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
Just a reminder that the CNY Wednesday night league starts next Wednesday at Jamesville Beach. I'll draw names at 5:15 sharp. My number is 315-415-3660 if you have any questions. It will be A/B/C pool random draw best shot doubles. 10$/week. Thanks and hope to see a good turnout.

Doug