// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End New bag in 2013
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New bag in 2013  (Read 553 times)

Offline throwfromthewoods

New bag in 2013
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »
So, Physical Flight DG has awesomely chosen one of my bag designs to incorporate into a new bag release for them in 2013. I’ll be really interested to see how closely it resembles mine after all the production and R&D work is done. But regardless, I’m really excited to see some of my ideas come out into a production bag that people will be using out on the course. Stay tuned!

Offline *D*

• CNY Disc Golf Facebook Group
Re: New bag in 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »
Is this a bag you physically made or just on paper? Pics would be awesome!
Happy Discin!!

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
It's a bag I designed. I don't have the talent to put a bag together. They will be doing all the building. I don't want to get too specific because I'm still not sure how closely it will resemble my design when it's all done and ready. I will say it's a medium-sized backpack design, likely 12-14 discs. I had designed some bottle holders that are inside the bag's main compartment and a front-to-bag disc organizer that angles the discs up so they are easier to get at. But we'll see what it looks like in the end. I'll be sure to post some pictures once I see them.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 07:36:25 AM »
http://physicalflightdg.com/bags

Here's something for anyone looking to buy a backpack-stye bag but not ready to drop $200. Holds more discs than a Grip, waterproof material and zippers so you don't need a rainfly, stool/umbrella loops up front, and the back and straps are padded with memory foam. And it priced at $155. Physical Flight bags are designed by the owner, Chris, who is also a medical doctor specializing in the back and spine. So all of his backpack bags are designed to be the best option for your back.

This is not the bag of my design that I had posted about (that won't be here until mid-summer) but Chris is a great guy and just trying to offer something different for cheaper than the competition. So I thought I would just give you all an FYI.   :D

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
Reviving this thread because it's almost time. The bag is named the Skirmish (also my name for it), and should be seeing some prototype images in the first week of June. Looks like Chris is aiming to keep the price point under $100:

Quoted from Chris

"Tentative features:

-16 disc capacity in the main compartment
-Putter pouch up top
-Side storage that can hold discs also if wanting to get into the 18-20 disc range.
-Dual cup holders
-stool/umbrella pockets
-side mini pockets

The new bag will be our medium size pack that doesn't have the disc capacity that the Contender had but had just as much storage.

Price point is below $100 with most likely a lifetime warranty."

I'm pretty excited because this is the closest I'll ever come to seeing my input evolve into a solid piece of DG gear.